Friday, December 30, 2011

VSA youtube channel

Head off to youtube and search the keyword "VSA", you could find plenty of related videos, most are decent and good for newbie but the really genuine information that you all are looking for, only a few have it. And who is more trustworthy than my mentor :p He has his very own channel and share the info for free, all his knowledge and set-ups, his understand of the market, the truth behind market movement,.. not many videos but basically cover all your needs. Of course, you would need much more in order to start making money but this's a good start, so here's a few of his videos:

The truth behind price movement



No demand and No supply explained, VSA



Trade diary, redistribution short set-up




Enjoy! You can subscribe to his channel, I'm sure you'll be swimming in a wealth of knowledge.

Peace! 

3 comments:

  1. Nice resources, mate. I like those video. Le me a trader wannabe xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I's a bit complicated to my linking... Anything a bit easier?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great resource for a newbie like me

    ReplyDelete