Friday, December 30, 2011

Never say never

Hello guys and girls!

I don't have any trades this week on trading account since it's holiday period as you all know, part of the reasons is because my lappy got infected and as a result can't seem to run now; every single time I touch on the keyboard, the screen turns black, can't do nothing about it...

However, there's an event that rescues this boring week which's the regular monthly contest held by Trade2win, this's a contest which has been running for a year now and I manage to win on 2 months, it's not a greatest achievement in the world but I'm happy that I'm the only one who manage to win it 2 times, it's not easy though, there're 80 traders who are actively battling for the prize. So, this month, I manage to stay 2nd place until now and today is the last day, I probably need a miracle to win it. It seems to me that the 1st place dude mirrored my trade and he got big winner as well as mine in the last trade, therefore the gap between he and I are staying the same, which's 10k by now. I need a great bull run today with maximum risk on and hope that he makes some mistakes in order to claim first place. Let's hope though. My anticipation is that there're a big buying surge emerged last few days, the current chart is also appear as head-and-shoulder formation, so I'm on the buy side. I don't know when the bull run will start, I really hope that it kicks off today. Never say never

Current Euro futures chart, I'm hoping for big bull run today...
 

5 comments: