Thursday, December 29, 2011

VSA Bible

Hi all,

My trading technique is Volume Spread Analysis aka VSA. It's something that seems pretty much difficult and like a superior technique compare to other normal trading methods like price action or indicators-based systems. Why is that so? Well, it has its very own reason, talking about VSA, we'll talk about volume, as we all know, volume is unmeasurable in Forex market, that's the main reason why there's a lot of debate not only before, but ongoing debate about volume application on Forex market. People are debating about it but the one who make it doesn't really care though, what they are caring about is their trading statement, they are making money off it month after month. Money is the name of the game, money is all we care about trading this game. If you have any doubts about volume in Forex market, I can reassure you that, volume in forex market is legit and we can make money off it by applying volume to our trading technique. I don't have to explain any further but trust me, learn how to use it and you'll have a worthwhile experience.

When I starting out, I'm also searching for the holy grail, well, it seems like a boring story already LOL, because it seems like every noob falls for it. I demo with without any success, well, it's rather that I'm too noob, don't know how to set-up EAs in MT4 rather than I'm actually been testing it. However, I always like the idea of managing the trade by myself, not to lay my fate in any automated program, part of it is because there're too much horror stories on the net about automated programs. I was never been scammed for any EAs though, quite proud of it, LOL. What should come has to come, the famous trading technique, Price Action Trading has taken me a hell lot of time, it suits me though, I love it and it makes a lot of sense. The only thing is "experience", I lack it, I lack experience. In order to trade PA, even if you learn it well, read every book about PA trading, psychology in trading, you still gonna lose it. There're no way, NO WAY, you'll make it without experience. You'll lose it first, because you could make it. Only 5% make it though lol

So, I've learn PA and doing Demo trading, joining a trading journal called meetpips, I have the chance to meet Marko c, I asked him about his trading technique and he recommend me VSA by Petefader... There you go, a legendary story starts... just kidding lol, so I met Petefader, he's like VSA Joda, he knows it so well that he could trade it so easily and successfully. After that, day after day, month after month, I trade along side Petefader, everything I got today is because of him, well, not to mention others on Forexfactory as well like Dr.Geppynius, Malcom, Intel... but they rather make it too complicated for noob, not like Petefader. I could say that everything I got today, I own him, he even let me participate in his paid trading room without paying a dime... I own him and I'll make him proud, one day I'll mention his name as my dearest mentor....

Ya,  read on and I'll make a lot of posts about my lil' trading technique, hope that you guys can bear it lol

Cya all, have a blessing 2012 year.

Peace.

3 comments: