Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Big surge of buyers

Yo, how you doing guys :)

A bit update from the last month contest, well, it's been like a whole month since the last contest, which I finish second, well it's a bit sad but it's well expected since I have very slim chance to overcome the odds. But I believe that my anticipation is right about the bull move. I did notice a big surge of buyers, greatest amount of buyers I've seen in last three month and in subsequent days, an even bigger surge of buyers stepped in, which result in almost 400 pips bull move this month so far. Well, not bad if I decide to bet but since I'm on vacation, therefore no trading until very next month, I think.There's no sign of stopping, no stopping volume, no No-Demand, there's still very big demand and I believe there'll be more upmove until the charts say otherwise :)

Here's a little chart, what do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I'm making nice profit from that bull move too :)
    Nice trading month, looking for next month :)

    ReplyDelete